Friday, September 9, 2011

Unbelievable! I slept for the longest time this afternoon. I usually just take a 20 minute nap every afternoon but this, I just couldn't resist. You know how the lyrics to Owl City's Fireflies went, "It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep"? Yeah, I know how that feels!

Anyway, I've got so much in my hands right now. I've got three presentations to prepare for next week. The semester is ending soon. And that means, finals is almost here! So yeah, I nearly beat myself up when I woke up after three hours of sleep this afternoon. How could my mind do that to me? It tricks me into thinking there's nothing to wake up to but makes me dream about how screwed I am for my presentations. And my eyes. My eyes just went along with it...

It's been raining quite a lot lately. I've been having flu since I got here. The cough is coming to get me now. I hate it when the two join forces against me. I'm gonna need to get some medicine and be a drug addict now. My poor kidneys!

Oh well, gonna go take a shower now. We're going out and I need to get some groceries (that sentence just made me sound like an old lady at the supermarket). Yay, outside-campus food, here I come!

Probably just gonna settle with fish or chicken tonight...

Ok, it's fish. I've made up my mind!

Goodbye and God bless the world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment