Sunday, September 25, 2011

wait, no, what?

Waddup... (Hahahaha did I really just say that?)

It's that time of the month for me. Today's my first day. I went out to PCM and my uterus has been killing me all day long. Sucks that I can't drink cold stuff cos the strawberry milkshake was so tempting! Amir had one...with black pearls! Argagagagaaa.

My body is just one big mess right now and I'm not sure what it wants. Like just now, when we were walking back to our dorms...


Reyna: Let's have dinner together later. But I'm not that hungry. Are you hungry?
Me: I'm not sure. My uterus is confusing me.
Reyna: Haha! Did you hear that, Hani? Her uterus is confusing her.


But yeah, it really is. I wasn't sure if I was hungry since the cramp was overpowering everything else in my body. I just ate noodle and had hot tea a while ago, though. So my stomach won't get upset and start secreting gastric juices to seek revenge.

Ah, why can't we all just get along?

I had a really good day, though. No PMS, surprisingly. I was actually a very happy cow these past few days. I get excited over little things. We were at the campus field this evening. Jia Le and Jason flew their kite. Reyna wanted in. Hani and I just laid on grass. I pretended to paint the cloudy sky. And when it got a bit darker, I pretended to cast spells and struck lightning. Hahaha! T'was fun!

Too bad my phone was dying, I couldn't take pictures. But here's a picture of Reyna, Hani and I during lunch.


Took a picture of Aiman and Amir right after this one was taken, but their picture wasn't saved. Too bad, so sad :(



But here's Aiman, advertising my headband.
You won't see this on lame Facebook!

I love these people oh so much. Can't find them elsewhere! Oh my golly gosh! My mum just sent me an MMS and it's a picture of a little brown kitten on her lap.

She just told me that it's ours. Holy kabooki, mother of all goats, somebody please send me home right this second! I'm literally screaming in my room right now!

Oh, it's a kucing kutip! A stray kitty that kept running to my mum and sis when they were at the supermarket! I hope they keep it. There would be more creatures for me to come home to. Haha! And it looks a lot like our last kitten, Kiki. But Kiki was a sad case, she died a sudden death when she was still that little. So, if we're keeping this kitty, mummy better bring it for check-up. At least my Fifa has a friend at home (but this kitty is gonna be Fifa's toy for the first few months. Haha!)

Oh, I'm so excited I can't even suggest names for it! Can't wait to go home now! Two weeks better go by quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment