Friday, February 20, 2009

Draaaaama!

As most of you know, I'm in a single sex school. And lately, there's been so much drama going on with my class. I hate this. We tried to mind our own business and even though we were pissed, we kept quiet anyway and calmed each other down.

But what really ticked me off was that 'somebody' dragged us into the whole drama. Now you're gona make us get bad testimonials for next year and after high school. I am so sick of this. This is exactly what I've been trying to avoid ever since I got here and found out my parents were sending me to an all girls school. This never would've happened if it was a mixed school. Forgive me, but that's the fact.

I miss St. Columba so much. No drama has ever happened so bad that made me so pissed off every single day I go to and come back from school. Sometimes, no, most of the time, it effects my studies. I would be so mad, I wont be able to study or focus at all. Take today for instance, she went too far. Got us involved. My girls think the teacher might be on their side. But the thing is, she never heard our side of the story. It is so unfair; all the early judgements. I dont really care about the girl. She can do anything she wants, for all I care, but getting us into this mess is just wrong.

After all this drama is solved, I might actually consider to move out of the school. It's just too much for me to handle. I've been through so much and this could just turn me into a volcanoe and for all I know, everybody is gona burn once I erupt.

(This blog means no offence towards my current school, dont take it personally. I just couldnt believe things like this can actually happen to me. I'm not the kind of student who would ever get involved in any drama in school. Just ask anyone from my previous school. They know me best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment