Saturday, February 28, 2009

Yesterday.

Yah, I went to the hospital after school. Ok, more like, after lunch which was after school. Wow, so many afters. Anyhoots, it was, as asual, a friggin LONG process. Que for sign in. Wait for my turn to get an x-ray. Wait for the x-ray to be handed to me. Wait for my turn to see the doctor. Not my usual doctors though. This guy, my sister knows him. It was a funny story. My mom just cracks me up sometimes.

Mom: Do you happen to know Karissa Kara?
Doctor: *looks down and blushes* Hmm...yeah, I know her. She's doing pharmacy, right?
Mom: Yes, Phoebe is her little sister.
Doctor: Oh, I see.

My mom was having a great time doing that! And he was really nice to me. I complained about the pains I've been having and he offered to give me some medicine, pain killers or something. I said ''Nope" and my mom explained to him how I hate taking painkillers, even when I was fresh out of the hospital last year. He said, "Oh, that's good. How bout some cream you can rub on that sore back?" And guess what! He gave me three of that and they're free!

Okay, good job, mom! But I dont really like putting cream or anything on my skin. I mean, I dont even use facial cream at all. Anyhoots! I promised my friends that I would take a picture of my x-ray and post it. So, here you go! Crazy whicked stuff.

Kara: You should get a boyfriend with the name Edward or something. It's so cool how your screws make the letter E.
Phoebe: WATF? Edward? That's such an old English name. Even Jacob is better!

1 comment:

  1. looks like u have a crooked back, ha ha ha! :D
    i have the perfect dude for you. his name is edwin. with an E. okay that was not nice. coz he's heaps ugly.

    /Jen [i love you and you know it]

    ReplyDelete