Thursday, February 26, 2009

Go, Adam!

I was really looking forward for American Idol this week cos Adam is performing. Adam! The only one left for me to root for. I was so disappointed when friggin Astro didnt show AI lastnight.

*Holds remote real tight while reading the info*
6.00-6.30p.m. The Simpsons
6.30-7.00p.m. That 70's Show
"What the fiiiiiiiiish? Maybe it's at seven."
*Stares at the tv*
And then the tv went, "Don't panic. American Idol will continue on tomorrow night...yadayada..."
"What?! Dammit... Mami! It's tomorrow night!"

I really wana watch Adam sing! I love that amahzingly talented and might-be-gay dude. It's insane how he can reach the high notes. Gurjit thought he sounded pretty girly but I dont give a sheep. Adam Lambert is awesome possum! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment