Thursday, February 19, 2009

MMM: My Mcas Moments

MMM 1.
Phoebe: *dramatic cry* Michael!!! Garh! All there's left for me now is Adam and Casey.
Casey forgot her lyrics. I like Casey, but I'd rather she went out instead of Michael.
Michelle: Phoby, you'd rather anyone went out instead of Michael!

MMM 2.
I grabbed a St. Teresa Diary from Michelle's side, "This your diary, Miccchelle?"
Michelle: Ya, I found it yesterday. What are you writing? Is this about Michael Castro?
Phoebe: No.
Michelle: Jason Castro?
Phoebe: No, I dont really like Jason's music. He makes me sleepy.
Michelle: So which Castro is it?
Phoebe: This one's got nothing to do with the Castros!
Michelle: Well Phoby! Lately, everything in your life revolves around the Castros!

MMM 3.
We were in the Chemistry lab (CHEMISTRYYY!) and Alfonso was explaining about stuff he wrote on the white board. I turned around to read them and there was an initial there. MC.
Phoebe: Oooooh! Michael Castro!
Michelle: What? Where?
Phoebe: MC. *grins*
Michelle: *Looks at whiteboard* Owh! *dissapointed* PHOBY!

MMM 4.
Phoebe: Holy bleep. Look! Ray deformed my Michael Castro.
Michelle: Haaaah! *her weird laugh*
Ray: How do you know I was the one who did it?
Phoebe: Come on, Ray! You're the deforminator, everyone knows that!
Ray: Heyyy...he still looks hot!
what-the-fish, Ray?

No comments:

Post a Comment