Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday, I'm back!

I couldnt come online the whole weekend cos I had to go back to my grandparents. Grampa fell ill and well, it was pretty serious so, you know why we had to go. Stayed there for 2 nights. And we got back here today at like, 2.30pm?

That Friday, I planned to finish all my work at my grandparents, but guess what? I brought all my books (so heavy) aaaand...no pencil case or calculator! Imagine how crazy I went trying to complete my addmath homework. I was practically screwed. Only got to answer one question.

When I got back, ran upstairs and did my addmath. Wow, Question1: b, c, d, e, f. Took me an hour to complete. One hour, dude... And they were all correct only because I reffered to the answers and tried to find my way there. Dont even get me started on Question2. I copied the question but hah, didnt even bother trying to answer it. Screwness.

It's been such a hot day today. I've an ulcer on my bottom lip. Wanna kiss it off for me, babe? Bhahahaha! Cough syrup is kickin in...

No comments:

Post a Comment