Thursday, February 26, 2009

Scoliosis Update

Right, so, um, I had surgery last year on October 30th. Apparently, it was a success. I mean, look at me! I'm practically the same, well, probably a little more psychotic than I was but, I'm up and walking. I didnt turn into a vegetable (the possibility). I do kinda have memory loss every now and then. My aunt warned me about this. But it is fuuuuun! xD

"Oh no! I got amnesia attack again!"

I had an appointment last month. I dont remember what day exactly (amnesia attack!) , but I went to the hospital to check out my x-ray. Duuuude, it was mother insane how it looked. I got titanium rods and screws and "fulcrum?" on or around (whatever) my spine. Sad thing I was so messed up, I didnt have a camera phone and I didnt take a pic of it. No, I dont get to bring my x-ray back. Darn you, general hospital rule!

Anyhoots! I have another appointment tomorrow in the afternoon after school. I'm way awesome now I got a phone with a camera (some show off bastard!). Aaaaaand! I'll do my best to take a snap at it.

*Grins at doctor*
Doctor: Yes, Phoebe? Do you have a question you wana ask about your back?
Phoebe: Yah! Can I take a picture? *points at x-ray*

No comments:

Post a Comment