Saturday, November 7, 2009

A day (or two) in my shoes

On Tuesday, Sara took my RM5 note and I didnt wanna keep my eyes off her. She tried to distract me.

Sara: *points behind me* Taylor Lautner!
Me: This is Malaysia. He's all the way in America.
Sara: Taylor and Taylor! (Lautner and Swift)
Me: *grits teeth* I wanna shoot that girl.
Sara: Do it.

I kept my eyes on Sara and formed a gun with my right hand. Pointed it behind me and BAM BAM BAM!

Me: Did I get her?
Sara: Nope, you got the wrong Taylor.
Me: Oh no, Taycob! Oh well... He's a werewolf. He heals. Let me try again. BOOM BOOM BOOM! Now?
Sara: You shot Theresa.
Me: She's a soldier of Christ. She heals too! :D
Sara: Gimme a piece of that cake and you get your RM5 ! *points at my tupperware*
Me: TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA! *using a machine gun this time* Did I get her?
Sara: You got everything but her.
Me: Argh! Tell me where to point!
Sara: Turn your gun 180 degrees.
Me: ... but that's gonna hit me!

And the moral of this story; Dont let Sara teach you anything. And dont lend me a gun.

Yesterday we arrived at Spring and stopped at the entrance. Sara placed her bag near the fake coconut tree and fixed something. I stared at the grass.

Me: Oh. Fake grass. Cant smoke that.
Ray: Haiyo. Fake kepala tree. Cant climb that.

No comments:

Post a Comment