Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday

I am currently eating a bun. Not just any bun. It's the Jolly Bee bun! It's massive and it's sweet and it's got nice yellow crumbs on it. Mmmm... Almost choked on it while trying to get online. Curse you mother trucking streamyx.

Along with 200 plus unlucky students, I had to come to school today for the prize giving ceremony. While Ray stayed home sleeping. How convenient is that thought?

I was falling asleep just 40 minutes after it started. So I decided to sit up straight. Clapped my hands even when I'm not supposed to. And when it was my turn to get up on stage, I was alive again. Grab the thing and baaam!
I was gone.

Mom: Let me take a picture of you.
Me: *stands there smiling like a squirrel*
Mom: Ok. Not so clear. Can you go? I wanna go.
Me: I gotta go to the toilet. Wait for me.
Mom: Ok, I'll wait. *starts to walk back in to the hall*
Me: No, no. Here's the plan. Go downstairs and wait for me. I'll go to the other side and tell the teacher I need to go to the toilet. And when I'm done, I'll meet you downstairs.

That plan worked out very well. I should be a ninja agent or something :D
And the prize I got was the weirdest thing ever.

I mean, it looks like this

I dont even know what to call it. It looks like it came from outer space.
Or maybe it's a space shuttle.
Does St. Teresa have a space shuttle?!!

1 comment:

  1. ew. that looks like those jar in movies where like baby aliens are supposed to be in. your school is AMAZING -.-

    ReplyDelete