Thursday, November 5, 2009

This obsession stepped up a notch

It was really cold that night and so I bathe in warm water. In the middle of the bath, I thought of what Theresa said the other day when I told her I was gonna take a shower.

"You wanna feel the warmth of water since you cant have Jacob or Paul eh?"
Only thing is, I wasnt showering in warm water that day.

But this time I was. And I burst out in song. Ended up making a very random song about Jake and Paul.

I call this, "Dont Start"



Lyrics:
Didn't test the water, I just
Just jumped right in
Thought to myself
This could have been
Just how Jake and Paul woulda feel like

do do da do...

These werewolves,
They've got the perfect grin
such a short temper
Oh, hey, Paul
Dont hurt Jake

You dont want me to start
Phasing
Into wolves like you two
Cos I dont wanna rip outta my clothes
Cos I wont look nearly as hot as you boys do

1 comment: