Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tokiwado !


Have you ever had a tokiwado in your life?
I sure havent... Up till today.

My sis came home with her friend...
Kara: Pip, you want? Tokiwado.
Me: What?
Vanessa: Here, tokiwado ah? We cant find anything else.
Me: Are you guys speaking Japanese now?

Oh, what a discovery! I never knew what these things were called. I mean, I only go to Magic Bite for the waffles. Mmm, waffles... And if I ever decided I'd have these things, I'd just point at them and go, "I want that!"
And I never did decide I want them...

So far, I've eaten two tokiwados. And I dont like them. But they're still here, on the table, right next to the CPU, waiting for me to munch on them. Let's just keep them here anyway.
I figured they'd all be in my tummy by the end of this hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment