Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dont sneeze on your pet

That has GOTTA be the most random headline ever. It was on yahoo. An article about how your cats can get Swine Flu, too. What the fish?

And then they talked about Big Foot. No, sadly, this has nothing to do with the pig bandits. These people formed an organization and called themselves "the Sasquatch Watch members". Yes. Mean, indeed. Why would they call such an awesome creature a sasquatch? On the article, they talked about some Big Foot sightings.

How awesome!

I wanna go hunt Big Foot, too! I promise I wont shoot him dead and make a video about my discovery; "Big Foot hanged himself cos he lacked attention and suffered from depression." (yet another random headline)

And then there was an article about T-Rex's ancestors. Scientists discovered a new dinosaur. I told you they're not extinct, they were just hiding!

Anyhoo!

Thanks to swine flu attacking cats, Big Foot's awesomeness and T-Rex's ancestors, I now forgot what I wanted to post originally.

Goodnight.


"I just want to be normal, for once in my life !"

No comments:

Post a Comment