Monday, November 9, 2009

That was quick!

W0O0OO0O0OH0O0O0O !

or, in Ray's term,

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZAAAH !

Dad turned off the TV and started scraping some kind of metal. I mean, that's what it sounded like. And if that were the case, mom would go berzerk if he messed up the living room.
After 5 minutes of scraping metal, he finally walked upstairs and said the magic word.

"Goodnight!"



I shall show you pictures of my genius pets now...


This is my oldest pet, Bl4ze910. (Blaze910) Cos he's blazin'



This is 0llie540. I created him last Saturday.


And my latest addition! Medison_brother.
Dont ask me why his name is like that. I wonder, too.
I adopted him from the pound. His last owner must've gone nuts.
He's an alien by the way. He's so different from Blaze and Ollie.
Obviously...

No comments:

Post a Comment