Monday, October 18, 2010

conquering the kitchen... specifically the oven

I have a hankering to bake! I've been feeling this way since three weeks ago, when I started to surf the internet for recipes. I'm addicted to this new practice, now. I guess it's a good thing my brother dismantled the remote. I wont have to be glued to the tv and AFC. I might just come up with more baking ideas.

The fact that I am very busy makes it harder for me to find the time and ingredients. This is where I wish I was in Form 4 again. I used to be a cupcake factory, to Michelle at least :)

One of my classmates brought a big plastic jar of meringue cookies today! I remember my eyes bulging out of their sockets first thing in the morning as I passed by the table; the empty table with no one watching, tempted to steal! But, no, must resist. Patience gave me a free pass to the meringue cookies, anyway. Well, Cassie too, who practically screamed, "Hey, I want meringue! Give me the meringue!" Oh, it was heavenly!

And now I have this crazy hankering to make some meringue. I'm thinking meringue pie... Tiny meringue pies. You can put the whole thing in your mouth, if you wish. Yes, that's the one...

I just need to find the time !

No comments:

Post a Comment