Thursday, October 14, 2010

since your full attention is all mine

This is a warning to my dear class teacher; I'm tempted to skip school again. Sorry, Miss, but I really dont want to spend my morning in a place where I cant even stick my head in my Chemistry book for more than 5 seconds without being distracted by the many events that occur around me. It gets me anxious, especially since SPM is only days away and my brain is slowly losing the information it gained in the past years.

Speak of SPM, mock is over and we all got our results. Well, except our BM essays. The adorably funny lady loves taking her time. Improvements, I see, every time I get my papers. This is good :) But my Physics isnt as good as it was in the last term, though. Someone mentioned the paper that was set being "not a good one". I'll take that. Haha! I have two papers with A- and by A- i mean, 79%. Do you see now why I'm so agitated by it? I cant seem to find the one mark that could get me 80%, an even number! Things like these make me obsessive compulsive.

My friends do the funniest things whenever we are about to receive our papers. It's pretty normal for them to threaten one another if the other gets a better result. But dont get me started with Angela and the things she'd wanna do while waiting for her paper. Let's just say, she loses control of her bladder. It sometimes affect me, too!

Mel practically went missing the whole week. Tuesday's an exception, since I had to give her a call at 5am to make sure she wakes up. I would do that everyday, Melly, if calls were made free. I let myself run out of credit for you. Now, you need to give me a call right after you read this. I want to hear all about the people who made you smile today :)

I was just watching a video by A Rocket To The Moon.
I now want colourful paper lanterns...


"maybe I'm Mr. Right, maybe I'm the one you like"

No comments:

Post a Comment