Thursday, October 21, 2010

medically speaking, i'm a fragile person

Tuesday made me realise that I cant study for long hours without a rest.

So, I had a very unproductive morning that day. (Just like every other morning, lately) When I got home, I decided I wasnt going to take a nap until I completed my tasks. I was hyper anyway, so that helped me focus. Sure, I did occasionally burst into song while hitting the calculator buttons. It's a funny habit, I tend to sing when I do Addmath. I'm in love with the subject!

I completed everything by 4.50pm and took a shower right away, to get ready for my tuition class that night. I did steal a ten-minute nap in the car. Best ten minutes of my life! Haha!

The pain hit me after, though. While I was in tuition, happily doing my work. My back ached like it never ached before. It started to distract me, so I took a bathroom break, stretched myself and went back to work. Still, I wanted to go on forever. I really didnt wanna leave.

I was mentally active but physically beat. It's okay, though. I see now how my geeky nature works best. In the afternoon! :) Gone are the times where I'd stay up late at night cramming words into my brain, which I forget all too easily. I've decided to do my best and as for the rest; I want to let go and let God.

A verse I always keep in mind:

"It is useless to work so hard for a living,
getting up early and going to bed late.
For the Lord provides for those he loves,
while they are asleep."
- Psalms 127:2

Well, today's a really good day! That sticks with me, some of the information :) Sorry! But here's what I will tell you...

I bought lemons after my Physics class ended! I also bought vanilla extract. Now I shall not suffer a shortage of vanilla extract, like I did a few weeks ago as I was making chocolate pudding. You know what this means? I get to bake tomorrow! Cant wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment