Sunday, October 10, 2010

In You

When I was cleaning up my room about two weeks ago, I found this piece of paper with drawings of the cross on it. And there were writings too; my handwriting.

It all looked so familiar and I realised it was a song I wrote at the beginning of the year. I dont normally write songs as I am musically impaired and like my sister once said, I'm tone-deaf. Haha. But yes, I do sing when I'm alone or when I'm around my friends and feeling happy.

This was the first song I wrote and it was for God. I guess that's what made it special. It really came from the heart and I like to think I was touched by the Spirit when I wrote this. It may not be perfect, but here's to God :)




I have found my way
I have found a place
That is right here with you
That is right here in your arms

I'm gonna stick here with you
I'm gonna stand up tall
I'm gonna call out your name
Even if they push me and I fall

I'm never gonna break
I'm never gonna break down, I'm never gonna

Cos I am moved in you
I am moved in you
I am moved in you, I am
I'm moved in you


Heehee, it's funny how I actually remember the tune after so long. Dear God, I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment