Monday, October 11, 2010

the hands of time can never move again

It's Monday and I'm not in school. Well, it's not typical Phoby to skip school but I was really not in the mood of being there when teachers dont teach anymore and all we do is sit around, talking endlessly about nothing.

Even when I do try to study on my own, the world gets louder and tempts me. I'm no good with temptations lately.

Plus, I refuse to bring home any more of Mel's or Jay's test papers as they love to skip school and leave me sitting alone with empty tables on both sides. You see, the three of us sit in the middle row where there are three tables and well, I sit right in the middle of the two. Use your imagination and you'll see why my classmates would always go, "Aiee, Phoebe's alone again."
But I thank God for Cass, Gladys and Angela who are rarely missing though :)

On another note, I had a really bad day yesterday. One of the worst. It just went on from day to night. Gave me a major headache. I prayed almost every waking hour I was there. Thankfully enough, I was able to control my tongue when confronted. I love you, Father :)

When I finally got home, I decided to make chocolate pudding. One that remains soft and rich even after days of refrigeration. And so I did! Watched I Love You, Man and Sorority Row right before I went to bed. That made me feel better.



I awoke today to the thought of chocolate pudding and banana milkshake. Here I am, having just that for breakfast. I'm in love...

I've a feeling it's gonna be a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment