Saturday, October 9, 2010

your mind is a moment to be stamped

Melinda is constantly hinting that we speak languages other than English. She would always text me in BM after she leaves her BM tuition on Thursdays. I would read them after my Physics class and laugh at my phone while people stare at my insanity. Nice one, Mel.

I cant help but reply in BM. It's a funny habit I cant quit. Now we randomly chat in BM too.

M: Phoebe
P: Yes?
M: Angin kuat. Saya takut. Saya mahu mummy datang.
P: Saya juga takut. Tadi angin buat bising macam hantu.
M: Come selamatkan saya!
P: Kamu selamatkan saya!

But we have not taken this to the 'real' life level, yet. I doubt I would be able to content my laughter. My classmates think I sound very funny when I speak BM or S'wak.

So, Mel, I refuse to let you laugh at me in school for speaking in languages I would only write in.

No comments:

Post a Comment