Saturday, November 6, 2010

Almost over

Being one of the school seniors, I am happy to say that I have only a week of school to attend :)
One of my friends, Emily in particular (you know what that means, Mel) suggested we skip a day of school on our last week. I havent put a thought on that yet. Already skipped yesterday, which was out of plan. Dont think I want to skip next week.

Why?

Well, because I'd like to spend as much time with everyone as I possibly can before everyone runs off when SPM starts. Trust me, we wont have time to meet up and talk or laugh together when that battle is in the process. I still am not anxious about it. I'm not saying I'm ready (because I most certainly am not, at least not right now), but I'm calm. Then again, I'm always calm about exams. It's nice :) Sometimes I think it's cool.

Hehe.

SPM will be my last school exam. Off I go, then, to the real world when it is over. Exciting!

Cant wait for the day I'd say, "It is finished," in a British accent, like a lycan in Underworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment