Sunday, November 7, 2010

distractions aside

To friends who have found me missing from Facebook, sorry I havent told you guys. I deactivated my account. This is only temporary, dont worry. I'll be back on December 8th. Yes, I still have another paper to sit for, EST, which is on the 15th. I'll have about eight days to revise, so nope, Facebook wont be such a distraction then.

I'm surviving pretty well without it, so far. Feels great actually, not having much to do online, apart from checking my emails for some homework and blogging about things in life.

Speak of things in life, I've got wonderful news!

My dear sister will be back this Thursday! Teehee. I cant wait. It's been pretty long. But, I must warn you, sis. Dont tempt me with The Sims 3. Okay, okay. I know you wont, but please please stop me if I ever ask for it. Even if I say, "Only for an hour" and even if it's the weekends. Dont let me. (Oh, this is going to be tough!)

But never mind. It will be worth it :)



I have exactly 15 days to SPM


No comments:

Post a Comment