Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just like jam and bread

That's right, another update! ;) This is for a special someone.

Melinda didnt go to school today because she had to take her driver's test. When school ended, I texted her to know how it went. She told me that she had a whack road tester who doesnt like her. Unbelievable. How can anyone not like you, Melly? I need to see this whack road tester of yours so I can give him/her a solid whack in the head. Maybe I'll use the family "parang". Show em' how we settle things around here. Nobody messes with the headhunters!

On another note, Mel and I made a deal last Saturday. We promised we would each sing a song which reminds us of one another. Monday arrived soon enough. Mel sang first. Guess what song reminded her of me? Paramore's Only Exception. Odd, indeed. Apparently, I was her only exception. I sang her the theme song for Accidentally On Purpose. It really suits our little friendship.

"We go together just like jam and bread
or maybe birds of a feather!"


I hope you still have that little note I gave you, Mel. The one with the lyrics on it. Now, every time you watch that show, you will think of me. And you're absolutely right. Every time I hear Only Exception on the radio, I think of you! Yes, I'd have a smile on my face. Mum thinks I'm crazy every time I do that. But Melly, for you I will (you know that)


"So leng lui, oh!"


P.S. I wished you were with us to spend our Last Tuesday In School Day. Cass, Angela and I walked around school as if we were dramatically saying our goodbyes. Of course, we did kind of laughed at the stack of textbooks the kids still have to carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment