Monday, November 1, 2010

Take it away, Father

It's November. SPM is so close. But that's not what I'm worrying about.

It's the aftermath.

What am I going to do? Where am I going to go?

A week ago, I was in the car with dad...
D: I checked out Unimas this afternoon. They have a new campus. For matriculation.
P: Oh, how is it?
D: It's really nice there. You should take it. Matriculation in Unimas.
P: And study what?
D: Medicine.

sigh...

Two nights ago, when I was with mum and Kavan...
P: Mummy, where do you want me to go?
M: What are you saying?
P: College, university. Where do you want me to go?
M: I want you stay to close to me. UiTM or Unimas

sigh...

"Why, where do you wanna go?"

Honestly, I dont quite know. But I know I dont want to study in UiTM or Unimas. They dont offer the course my heart longs for. I really dont want to be forced into studying Medicine. Just reading about medical courses on websites of every local universities made me feel like flunking because I have no interest in it at all. (This coming from a person who would do anything not to flunk)

I spent the whole morning checking out university websites and whatnot. It's very frustrating. Can I just sit around and let God decide which college I should go to? That sounds a lot more comforting.

I trust You. So, take it away, Father :)

No comments:

Post a Comment