Thursday, March 19, 2009

and the birthday girl wrote

First of all, THANK YOU MICHELLE! For that beautiful blog you wrote for me :D Who knew I could touch hearts like that. Oooh! I touched your heart. Get it? Touch? AHAHAHAHAHA! Oh yeah! Turn sixteen and a little hornier. Nice! (Wait till it's your turn, man)

And thank you SO much to everyone else for the Birthday wishes. Aleen, Fiqah, Helena, Far, Gurjit, Nadine, Peterson, Tio, Kara, Fera, Bethany, Abby, Jasmine, Qyira (whoa I can go all day!), Arantza. Now, this girl right here, she hadnt had enough of wishing me Happy Birthday on Facebook she had to text me too. Like my lezban; phone, facebook and blogspot! I love all you guys so much!

For the record, I didnt have a big, overrated sweet sixteen. One people would talk about for the rest of their lives. One people would tell their greatgrandkids about. One people would rate "Wayy greater than my wedding, dude". No, I didnt and I dont want that.

(My little cuzin just told me, "I'm shy to tell you happy birthday..." and giggles) Aww..

I got two birthdays this year! One was at Michelle's and I had a blast! The rocket kind of blast and also the happy kind of blast. Very yummy yum yum Choc Cookie Cake. Tell your dad I say thanks again! They surprised me. Good thing my nuts didnt jump out of my pants! Omg, there goes my secret...

When I heard Michelle and Pam screaming in the kitchen, I wanted to get in there and be a hero. I thought there was a Super Cicak or something. I could go talk to it and solve things. But no0o0o0o...Michelle told me Pam was naked in there. Yah, you really got me there! I really thought she was out of her clothes! Until you guys burst out of the kitchen and made me scream...

Today, I celebrated my sweet sixteen with the family. Had BBQ and cake! Ice cream cake! Now, this cake story is funny. Apparently, mom went running around making the lady at Taka Cake House bake me a Simpson cake. The lady doesnt know how any of the Simpsons look like. So, mom asked my bro to print out their pics and then I got this!

Mom: Look, Phoebe! See how much I love you.
Me: *opens box* Ahhhh! Hihihihihi!
Mom: *laughs at me*
Me: Now, what ever happened to Bart?

Lol! I was only kidding. Me liiiiiiike the cake!








Her head is miiiine!

1 comment: