Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

This morning when I came to class, only Sara and I were there. Everybody else were probably hangin out at the canteen or they just havent arrived yet. Either one. Alicia Keys' No One was playing in the car right before I got out. So, you can see why I had it stuck in my head. Sara sat next to me and I was reading Anansi Boys (yeh, I'm not done with it) and she said, "Oh! I should go get my book and read too."

When she came back, we were both reading and the prefects came to do their usual rounds. Sara was like "There's nobody in the class, you guys can go now." Lol! But they didnt care anyway so they walked to our table. I was singing opera real loud while reading. I was in a real good mood, until one of the prefects came up to me and said, "I'm sorry but I'm gona have to give you a demerit."

Phoebe: Whyyyy?
Prefect: Your socks. It has writings on them.
Phoebe: Oh, man..
Prefect: Here, please write your name, your class and sign at the bottom.

I did what she told me to and she filled in the rest.

Phoebe: So we're not allowed to wear socks with writings on them?
Prefect: No.
Phoebe: *stares at socks* *turns to the prefect* Hey! You werent supposed to see them!

On the way home, my dad, my bro and I were listening to Bob Marley in the car. Yeh, mom was still at the kindergarten, she had a meeting. Partay! We played Red Wine twice. Well, actually, my dad didnt know he downloaded 2 copies of it on the cd. Oh, that old man...
When we reached home, I texted Aleen.

Phoebe: Red red wine you make me feel so fine! Keep me rockin all of the time :D
Aleen: What is wrong with you?
Phoebe: Bob Marley rocks my socks! Oh! Speak of socks, I got demerit today cos my socks got writings on them. Grr. I told the prefect she wasnt supposed to see that.
Aleen: HAHAHAHAHAHA! How did they see that? Mata superman ka apa?

No comments:

Post a Comment