Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh holy brocomolli! It is not Sunday

Today, I just realized that...

1. pears have more juice compared to apples. Yes, it's true. Whenever there's no food in the kitchen, I would usually grab an apple, cut it into cubes and make a mean Phoebe's Apple Salad. But! Today, there was no apple in the fridge. There were only oranges and pears. Who makes orange salad, right? So I grabbed the pear and did what I would to an apple. And bam! Wasnt as tasty as an apple salad. Of course, it was juicier. I couldnt really have a taste of mayo in the salad though. You know how much I love that thing!

2. it is only 4pm in the afternoon (or at least when I realized it, it was 4pm). Mom was nagging about me postponing my homework. Homework as in ironing the uniforms and whatnot. I've been in front of this pc for hours now. I havent done what I planned to do. Well, I never planned to do anything. Lol! Gosh, I've been feeling so mentally-challenged lately. I cant remember a thing. It's getting annoying now. Aint fun> this Amnesia attack!

3. today is not Sunday. See! That's what happens when you give me a holiday for only a day and it's Monday. I just told Ray that it's Sunday today. Now she's gona go walking around like a dumbnut. A worse dumbnut than she already is! I'm responsible for it. What if she knocks into Screamo or Sparkly Feet?

4. I just spelled "Jsut" instead of "Just". Damn you, friggin typo-schmypo!

5. I'm gona stop right here before I encounter another tyo *DOPE!* another typo. So much for that!

6. my so-called macho brother just said "Me love fishies. Fishies! Fishies! Fishies!"

7. I just figured a new cool word: Dismantle!
My dad said it. Oh my goth, a new discovery! Awesome! :D Now I'm gona walk around like a genius and say, "Hey Michelle! You dismantled my table!" No wait, we share the same table... Oh! "Hey Ray! You frigging dismantled my stick man!" That would make a lot of sense cos Ray is a deforminator after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment