Friday, March 6, 2009

to think my mom was gona turn into a headhunter

She did not. Lol! What am I talking about? I'm talking about the paper I bombed. Yes, I bombed a paper. More like, two papers. Addmath and Chemistry. Call me stupid, but hey I dont give a giraffe's crap. It's only my first time so I know what I'm in for.

Screamo: Phoebe! 17 (multiply by 2 and you'll get your exact mark)

So I scored 34 for Addmath. I laughed at it. Some people were sad and emocutcut about their results. I went, "There's no point of being sad, dude. It's only our first time at this."
Seriously, I think it's so ridiculous that people got so worked up about it. I mean, come on. Even Screamo said "It's okay to fail now because you people only first time. But if you dont find your mistakes then next time you fail fail fail again until form five I tell you."

Anyhoots, I never told my mom about my result when we had lunch. I knew dad wouldnt take it so well. I couldnt tell her until a few minutes ago. She went back to the kindy and had a meeting. She was in the kitchen when I finally decided to tell.

Phoebe: *walks into the kitchen and to the toilet to pee* *gets out and laughs* Mami, my teacher told us our marks for Addmath today.
Mom: So what did you get?
Phoebe: He he he...
Mom: Did you fail?
Phoebe: Yah, I got 34.
Mom: 34?
Phoebe: Yah, the entire class failed except for 2 girls who only got B's.
Mom: It's time we send you to tuition.
Phoebe: I choose! I dont wana go to that friggin tuition centre you sent me last year. I want my ex-teacher. She's go0od.
Mom: Okay, you ask her in school next week.

I surviiiiiived! Whooot whoooot! Now, that went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment