Friday, March 27, 2009

It's gona be a bright bright bright sunshiny day!

Okay, so I guess today's one of my happy-go-sing day. No, no, its not happy-go-lucky. Nothing lucky-ish happened, I just kept singing every song I listen to. Just...thank God I got out of the car before friggin Miley started conquering the radio with her fly. Uselessness. Just like V Hudgens. Man, these girls are contaminating the world with their hypocrisy. Dont like what I'm saying? Get out of my blog! Like I car if you dont read it :P

Anyhoots! This was so random. I was gona tell the world about my Littleninja pet on Facebook. But I got carried away with the song.

My singing suck pretty dolls heads, I dont care. Dont judge me. Only God can. I'm just so happy whenever I listen to this song :D and so...I sing along!

1 minute after recording the video above: Mom and dad got home. I was still singing it when I went to the kitchen. Then, dad told me to look for the chords online. I did and he started playing the guitar for me. Yayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment