Friday, March 27, 2009

dog talk


I've always dreamed of having a Siberian Husky. I actually had it all planned out. Once I'm a successful zoological vet, I'd get myself a Sibe Husky and travel around the world with him.

It just sucks all kinds of existing balls that I live in a place with such tropical and humid climate! Now, how is my future husky gona live?? He needs snow to play in! All spitz need snow, dammit.I love spitz of all breeds. Siberian Husky of all spitz! You would say, "Okay, okay, you love sibe huskies, I get it. But what if you cant have one, what would you settle with?"

Other spitz I lo0o0ove...
I know they look pretty much the same to you. But believe me, they're not. One is way more intelligent than the other. One is bigger and the other is smaller. One is friendlier, the other is shy or well, fierce. But they all dislike smaller animals. So cute! xD

I'd usually prefer less furry dogs, but I fell in love with this Japanese Spitz. Just look at it!
Doesnt he look so much like a Polar Bear ? x) Click this link and I promise you no regrets: http://www.dailypuppy.com/puppies/wilson-the-japanese-spitz_2008-04-01

No comments:

Post a Comment